- Publisher: Travel with Kids, LLC
- Edition: 2
- Available in: Kindle
- ISBN: 978-0-9862378-3-6
- Published: February 16, 2017
PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE FOR FAMILIES
Save time, money and make the most of your Paris family vacation!
“This is a guidebook for families who want to eat and shop locally, stay a step ahead of tour groups, experience Paris at street level and make lasting family memories.”
- This guidebook is uniquely designed to maximize your Paris family trip: Over 35 kid-tested, parent approved ACTIVITY, ATTRACTION, RESTAURANT, SHOPPING and LODGING listings with full description, location, cost, and transportation information.
- Travel Paris independently like a pro: PACKING, PLANNING and TRAVEL ADVICE for the perfect family trip.
- Live an unforgettable experience: Over 50 unique JUST FOR KIDS activities that other guidebooks don’t cover.
- Don’t waste time: Specific line-skipping advice for LINE HACKING your way through Paris museums and attractions.
Do you ever look at your little ones and wonder where the time has gone? Do you find the demands of everyday life are preventing you from making everlasting memories with your kids?
A Paris family vacation is the answer.
Travel is the family’s greatest memory maker. Travel is the escape from work, school and social obligations that every family desperately needs. Traveling as a family will forge an ironclad, lifelong bond that your kids will never outgrow, never forget and always cherish. The time is now: Travel far and wide. Travel the world. Start with Paris.
Paris with Kids is a destination guidebook for families traveling independently to Paris. This book will inspire and inform families embarking for Paris. We’ll help you pack, give you tips and ideas for keeping your kids engaged throughout the trip and provide all the necessary information to avoid lines and fall in love with Paris’ plethora of amazing family attractions, activities, restaurants, shops and lodging.
The definitive guidebook for families traveling to Paris. Updated every other year.