- Publisher: Travel with Kids, LLC
- Edition: 1
- Available in: Kindle
- ISBN: 978-0-9862378-2-9
- Published: February 26, 2016
Save time, money and make the most of your family trip to Washington, DC!
- A Washington, DC guidebook for families: Over 35 kid-tested, parent approved ACTIVITY, ATTRACTION, RESTAURANT, SHOPPING and LODGING listings with full description, location, cost, and transportation information.
- Travel independently like a pro: PACKING, PLANNING and TRAVEL ADVICE for the perfect family trip.
- Give them an unforgettable experience: Over 50 unique JUST FOR KIDS activities that other guidebooks don’t cover
Don’t waste time: Specific line-skipping advice for LINE HACKING your way through DC.
DC with Kids is a destination guidebook for families traveling independently to Washington, DC. This book will inspire and inform families embarking for DC. We’ll help you pack, give you tips and ideas for keeping your kids engaged throughout the trip and provide all the necessary information to avoid lines and fall in love with DC’s plethora of amazing family attractions, activities, restaurants, shops and lodging.
The definitive guidebook for families traveling to DC. Updated annually. Part of the popular family travel guidebook series, Travel with Kids.